I get my haircut every 6months, whether I need to or not. I have curly hair, kinda thin and sometimes I dye it red, brown, highlights and sometimes I don't! My dear friend and hairdresser....friend first, hairdresser because she likes it...I hate to do my hair....I would forget to comb it most days...
anyway, she lives in Oroville, 35 miles away from me. I leave my home of 4 children, a cat that sleeps 22 hours a day on my footstool, a hubby who is doing laps in my kitchen, to the fridge, pantry wondering what can be devoured and a dryer rolling the 3rd load of clothes to get my haircut.
I am taking my camera with me everywhere....to make it a habit. To take pictures of life around me and make it to memories!
so today's pic, is my ride in the rain and fog to get my hair cut...ha ha, you thought it was going to be of my hair huh? I bet you want to see it now? ha ha, pondering, how in the world can anyone forget to brush their hair?
I am a very low maintenance girl...
I had to drive my hubby's truck, so I was listening to some loud thumping country music while taking the picture...gosh the words in country music are hilarious...something about taking a Louisville slugger bat to someones headlights to make them think before they cheat....I just giggled all the way thru that song while snappin' pictures...flash a going...
I wonder what the people going by me thought?
maybe it was another 365er who knew I had just taken picture number 2 and only had 363 left????
Could be!