Thursday, January 1, 2009

The beginning....

The whole family is having to hear about the pic a day challenge...and we are laughing about it. After staying up so late last night to yell "Happy New Year" with 4 exhausted children, my body felt a bit squishy all day.
I had planned on making a yummy cholesteral filled breakfast for family this am. My honey gets home from work about 8:15am, so I figured 9am I could roll the kids out of bed with the smell of biscuits, sausage, and country gravy!
I got the wrong sausage, it was maple flavor (2 kids liked it), so my dear hubby went to store and got different sausage...it wasn't my normal kind...and it was gross, smelled like rendering pork while cooking...
The biscuits were wrong...but we had them anyway!
The gravy was spectacular and the scrambled eggs were light and fluffy...
Why all this babble about a failed New Year's breakfast? It's my first of 365 pics for the year!