My house is filthy...no erase that, well in your mind, if I erase it now, you will have no idea what I am talking about. It isn't a mess now...my loving 4 children that have been out of school now for 2 FULL, that is 14 days for those not able to count without taking off your shoes. Do you know what that does to a tiny little house that has had rain for a week...make it a total disgusting large petri dish of nastiness. Okay, maybe it wasn't that bad, but I get a bit over the top when my house is out of order. So I announced at breakfast this morning, kids you do your chores to the best of your ability, the sky is finally blue, I know there are 20 to 30 mph winds, but it is good for you to ride your bikes against the wind on the way to the park, because you will go very fast on the way home....Get out!
I have all wood floors in my house, except for kitchen and bathrooms, and well the sunken living room...
stop!
sunken living room, do you envision Beauty Homes and Gardens pictures...it is sunken, because it used to be the garage and you open the door from the kitchen and walk down into it...but I love that phrase...our sunken living room has carpet.
so the correct sentence should be...I have woodfloors in our dining room and hallway...ha ha....
today because the sky is blue, yep I did take a picture of it...but my picture today is my mop bucket....because I use Murphys Soap, and I love the thickness of the bubbles...and adore the smell!
By the way, I am overwhelmed by all your post...where did all you people come from??
