Can you see me? My face in the window...I was so so excited about this one turning out! Pay no attention to the cough syrup, the Precious Moment's wedding cake topper from almost 20 years ago, the plastic cup on my window sill! Look for my face, it is so eerie looking! yeah yeah yeahThis is the window over my sink where I do dishes for hours on end! I would scream and pee my pants if I ever looked up and saw a face in the window like that....ha ha, not necessarily in that order either...woo hoo
I had to wait til this evening to take todays, and I almost forgot, but my dear son E-Limo reminded me...so I knew what I was going to do, and snapped a few and this one turned out great, and then I see "aw for crying out loud, I left my sticky santas up" I love how you can kinda see me in my fluffy pink robe with white clouds and yellow moons and my new Dollar Tree glasses that are magenta and I look ever so smart in them..they are 2.o for pete's sake...I am slowly getting worse and worse eyesight....
I took down the santas and rushed to put this on...I felt sad that I had to wait so long...tomorrow new places and new reflections....